Direct drive torque
Direct drive technology is what sets SKA DDR synchronous multi-pole brushless torque servo motors apart. Unprecedented performance in terms of torque and acceleration. These motors give far better results and accuracy than could possibly be achieved with conventional alternatives with power transmission systems like gearboxes, belts, pulleys, etc. The ability to maximise the benefits of mechanical integration makes these high performance torque motors ideal for technological automation upgrades.
SKA DDR direct drive torque servo motors – Characteristics:
- 2 Nm to 760 Nm rated torque
- Thermal circuit breaker (Clixon)
- NdFeB magnets
- Insulation class F
- IP65 protection rating (Power Pack version)
- Transducers: resolver, incremental and absolute encoders, Hall effect sensors
- The Power pack version of SKA DDR torque motors comes complete with flange, bearings, and transducer with aluminium cover and dedicated connections.
- Available in hollow shaft, solid shaft and hollow through shaft versions