LITE PRO 4-quadrant, DC servo drives are extraordinarily compact and ideal for controlling Tetra Compact 40 series brushless servo motors. A CANopen interface and an integrated programmable motion control unit permit both stand-alone and networked architecture and operations.
LITE PRO brushless motor DC servo drives – Characteristics:
- 2 models
- TTL encoder and Hall effect sensors
- Digital I/O: 4-5 digital inputs and 1 digital output, customisable with different integrated functions
- Control: Standard PI control loop
- Servo modes: torque, speed and position with S-curve motion profile
- Internal script Extremely compact design